This project creates a framework for advancing educational policy in support of sustainability organized. Each theme is a work in progress. We actively seek and consider all responses and contributions to this ongoing work.
Contact the project leader to engage in the project.
Comments can be made for each document posted and are threaded allowing readers to read previous entries.
- Provide comments and feedback on the theme documents posted
- Read what other educators are saying about the theme documents
An open invitation is extended to all interested in advancing this work.
- Identifying additional published resources that should be considered.
- Identifying exemplary programs that address themes using relevant instructional practices
Curriculum review is an ongoing process in each Canadian jurisdiction. We invite readers to consider the use of these resources in this work.
- Support ESD working groups in your jurisdiction
- Use the theme documents in teacher training programs
- Integrate this research into the development of learning programs and resources
For further information or to discuss any aspect of this project please contact:
Telephone 519 826-0408
Telephone 416 327-2149